I think I am starting to get the hang of this commentating thing.
What I have tried to learn:
- Don’t be afraid to make a mistake, I can always correct myself.
- Even though it seems that silence is deafening, it’s OK to not have constant talking. The silence is not as long as I think it is.
- Do whatever I can to support the other commentators and they will do the same for you. It’s all in the spirit of producing good content.
- It’s fun to take risks by making predictions of what the player might do.
- Most importantly, try to RELAX and HAVE FUN!
Now, if I can only get the hang of not being run over by Trent in the Final… ^_^
Trent Augenstein vs. Brian Shepherd
THE WHOLE SHEBANG! (OVER EIGHT AND A HALF HOURS!)
SSB is the editor of the website Fun With Bonus, home of the semi-coherent, misguided ramblings of a journeyman professional/amateur pinball player.