Cliffy’d / Cliff-ied
- Named for times when a Cliffy protector interferes in some way with your shot, or causes you to drain the ball.
- Having to shoot a scoop with a Cliffy protector on it many times before the ball goes in.
- Cliffy protector on the Addams Family chair causing the ball to rim out of it and head SDTM
- Missing the spinner shot on Monster Bash and having a Cliffy protector on the scoop guide the ball SDTM
- Cliffy protector on the Final Draw shot on World Cup Soccer ’94 making an already difficult shot even more brutal
- Cliffy protector on Indianapolis 500 causing shots to the lock saucer to bounce out of it
- Nominated and supported by: Just about everyone who’s had this happen to them.
(This is not a complaint about the quality of Cliffy protectors. Buy with confidence.)
Fun With Bonus is the home of the semi-coherent, misguided ramblings of professional and amateur pinball players.