- The moment of time immediately after an aggressive save when everyone is watching the screen flash “DANGER”, “DANGER DANGER”, and wondering if the machine will tilt or be safe.
- The subsequent game state where you have to play super carefully, because you know any further move will tilt you out. Obviously extra potent on games with big bonuses, or when trying to make a ball 3 comeback.
Nominated by: Joe Schober
Supported by 18+ “Likes” on the Fun With Bonus Facebook Group
Example for reference: PAPA 18 Zach Sharpe v. Robert Gagno on Star Trek Pro
Time index: 3h 45m 15s
Other synonyms nominated:
- “Working Without a Net” – Keith Elwin
- “Borrowed Time” – Brian J Teyssier
- “(Flipping) On Thin Ice” – Greg Poverelli
- “Playing With House Money” – Colin MacAlpine
See more on The New Pinball Dictionary.
Fun With Bonus is the home of the semi-coherent, misguided ramblings of professional and amateur pinball players.