UPDATE! More prizes! Morristown, NJ Tournament This Weekend!

Spring Fling Tournament
Morristown Game Vault
22 South St., Morristown, NJ
May 19 – May 21, 2017

Big money! More prizes! I LOVE IT! We need 80 players total to admit the full number of players that we want to advance to the Finals, so come on out and play! You might qualify with just ONE ENTRY!

The player with the top score on each machine will receive free admission on Sunday for the Finals!

Jersey Jack Pinball and Stern Pinball have come through with more prizes for the Morristown Spring Fling tournament this weekend! Below is the update to the prize structure due to their contributions.


A big thank you to Jersey Jack for donating these beautiful Wizard of Oz playfields, shown by David Balsamini of Morristown Game Vault and Steve Epstein of IFPA.

They will be auctioned off during the Spring Fling Charity Pinball Tournament at the Morristown Game Vault next weekend with the proceeds benefitting the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society!

Main Division Prize Pool

  • The designated charity will receive 20% of the Prize Pool. The remaining 80% will be divided among the Top 8 players in the Main Division.
  • The top 16 Players will be awarded cash and or prizes based on their finishing position.
      • 1st Place will receive 35% of the remaining prize pool, a trophy and a translite.
      • 2nd Place will receive 20% of the remaining prize pool and a trophy.
      • 3rd Place will receive 15% of the remaining prize pool and a trophy.
      • 4th Place will receive 10% of the remaining prize pool and a trophy.
      • 5th – 8th Places will receive 5% of the remaining prize pool and first picks of translites or t-shirts
      • 9th – 12th Places will receive hats or t-shirts
      • 13th – 16th Places will receive other remaining prizes

    B Division Prizes

  • 1th – 4th Places will receive trophies and gift cards to the Game Vault
  • 5th – 8th Places will receive other remaining prizes

Spring Fling at the Morristown Game Vault – Tournament Rule Set – May 19 – 21, 2017


Fun With Bonus is the home of the semi-coherent, misguided ramblings of professional and amateur pinball players.

Beware! I live! Facebook- Icon Twitter-Icon Doge!
Follow on Twitter: Fun With Bonus
Like on Facebook: Fun With Bonus
Follow on Instagram: Fun With Bonus

Author: SSB

You will find me at a pinball tournament, and sometimes behind a microphone for some reason. Have more fun! Play more pinball! Support the hobby on twitter by using #pinball. Currently: Attacking Mars. BAO!

Share This Post On

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This

Share this post with your friends!