YOU ARE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE, ALIVE AGAIN.

Rolling Ball Contraption by Steve Ritschdorff

Click through to see the video

From Marco Specialties:

A beautiful and magical collage of rich pinball history.

Steve Ritschdorff, retired from the pinball industry, spends his days making magical contraptions all from spare pinball parts. Here is his first display which features 100’s of different pinball pieces over the years.

The rolling ball contraption is constructed with 99% of used & new pinball parts, and pinball themed parts. The other 1% is coin-op related parts. The ball track encompasses over 300ft. of used wire ramps, and ½” u-channel.

He is currently working on his next contraption!

Link to Video

H/T: Marco Specialties


Fun With Bonus is the home of the semi-coherent, misguided ramblings of professional and amateur pinball players.

DogeBumper!Beware! I live! Facebook- IconTwitter-Icon Doge!
* Follow on Twitter: Fun With Bonus *
* Like on Facebook: Fun With Bonus *
* Follow on Instagram: Fun With Bonus *

Author: SSB

You will find me at a pinball tournament, and sometimes behind a microphone for some reason. Have more fun! Play more pinball! Support the hobby on twitter by using #pinball. Currently: Attacking Mars. BAO!

Share This Post On