Special guests Antoinette Johnson (from Marco Specialties), Imoto Harney (from Imoto Arcade) and Michael Gottlieb join me in the arcade/food/drink area at the Museum of Pinball in Banning, California.
We pick up right where we left off talking about Haunted House vs. Black Hole, other games and stories.
Other topics …
- “Surprise and Delight”
- “Planned Obsolescence”
- Gottlieb’s Texas Ranger Prototype
- Mini Playfield is not ACDC
- Certain layouts work
- Keeping the Monster fed
- Different art packages
- Christopher Franchi is hitting HOME RUNS!
- Creators vs. Consumers
- Stern, please continue to do well
- No preorders!
- Antoinette working for Marco Specialties full time and game design
- Shout outs to Jon Norris
Colin Urban, Jim Belsito and Daniel Spolar will appear on Episode 10 coming very soon.
Fun With Bonus is the home of the semi-coherent, misguided ramblings of professional and amateur pinball players.