From Brian Allen:
“I wanted to share this video I posted of creating the line work for my Attack From Mars alternate Translite with my Wacom Cintiq tablet. This was such a challenge – so much going on in the scene.
Thanks to everyone who has picked up a Translite or Backglass of this so far! I greatly appreciate it!”
Speed Inking of the Alternative Translite artwork of the classic Attack From Mars art redrawn in my own style. Officially licensed from Williams!
I added a ton of details and easter eggs into the design. It’s packed full of nods to some of my favorite alien franchises.
• 26.5″X18.375″ Tall. Measures to fit in an Attack From Mars machine, or a lightbox (90’s WMS/Bally sizing). Looks beautiful when backlit!
• Signed by the artist, Brian Allen
• We used double-layered ink, and double-layered white backing to make the colors really pop.
• High quality flexible translite material. Printed with same materials as mainstream pinball machines.
• Designed to work great with the existing LED light scheme
Link to my store where you can get the backglass.
Fun With Bonus is the home of the semi-coherent, misguided ramblings of professional and amateur pinball players.