Retro Atomic Zombie Adventureland (RAZA) will be at What’s Brewing Coffee Roasters in San Antonio, Texas this Saturday and Sunday during the hours the shop is open. Those hours are Saturday 6pm to 10pm and Sunday from Noon to 3pm.
Starting at 6:00 PM Central Time
View this post on Instagram
Quoting deeproot Pinball:
deeproot Pinball will have the Arcade and Xtra editions of Retro Atomic Zombie Adventureland at What’s Brewing? (138 W Rhapsody Dr, San Antonio, TX 78216) tomorrow Saturday Nov. 21st from 6pm to 10pm and Sunday Nov. 22nd from Noon to 3pm. We are appreciative for What’s Brewing hosting us and providing a fun venue for the public to play RAZA! While RAZA will be on freeplay, we request you show your support for the arcade by playing one or more of the 30+ other pins while there or waiting in line.
What’s Brewing House Rules
– Pinball entrance: Enter through right fence gate and park behind the building
– No more than 40 people are permitted in the arcade at one time
– Non-playing patrons may be asked to step out in case of capacity issues
– No food or drink inside
– A mask covering the nose and mouth is required at all times when inside
– Use of hand sanitizer is required, and the staff performs frequent wipe downs of play surfaces
– Cash or quarters only
* Follow on twitter: Fun With Bonus * |
* Follow on Facebook: Fun With Bonus * |
* Follow on Instagram: Fun With Bonus * |