New Batman code released! More Batman code planned with timelines of Thanksgiving and Christmas!
The plan is starting to come together.
V0.80.0 – Oct. 27, 2017
– Reworked major villain modes (Catwoman, Joker, Penguin, Riddler) into
multi-part storylines. After each part, the Penguin VUK will light
for Super Jackpot, which allows the player to either quit out of the
mode or continue to the end. Scores increase by 1x each stage.
– Implemented a setting that allows the user to turn on/off major villain
mode collect/continue during multiball.
– Added topper light effects to the parts of the game where Batman and
Robin are in the Batmobile.
– Added an adjustment to allow or deny gadget use to hurry-ups
(cliffhangers). Added additional shots for gadgets (GADGET TARGETS).
Removed gadget use for super jackpot and collect/continue.
– Removed batcave sequence timer.
– Added video clips, sounds, light effects, and speech.
– Added custom speech from Adam West and Burt Ward.
– Batphone hurry-up now handled as choreography (stack w/ super skill
shot, tilt warning, etc.).
– Award major villain shot on penguin VUK before super jackpot or
– RGB arrow (blue) would be lit to indicate batturn start when the
turntable was facing in a direction where batturn could not start.
This has been corrected.
– Reset batcave targets at the start of a new major villain mode.
– Implemented light lock difficulty for main multiball.
EXTRA EASY = ONE TARGET LIGHTS ALL LOCKS.
EASY = ONE TARGET LIGHTS ONE LOCK, WITH STACKING.
MEDIUM = ONE TARGET LIGHTS ONE LOCK, NO STACKING.
HARD = ALL TARGETS (COMPLETION) LIGHTS ONE LOCK, WITH STACKING.
EXTRA HARD+ = ALL TARGETS (COMPLETION) LIGHTS ONE LOCK, NO STACKING.
– Catwoman and penguin modes were not canceling the batcave sequence
after the first mode shot was made. This has been corrected.
– Fixed an issue where the penguin mode was leaving the turntable lit
when the super jackpot was lit.
– Pop bumpers were scoring twice. This has been corrected.
– Batcave sequence and police headquarters take priority over primary
shots for major villains.
– Added villain vision effects.
– Added Instant Info screens for Gadgets, Pop Bumpers, Combos.
– Added pricing text to player scores screen at game over (compensate for
the absence of a pricing card).
– Changed dot matrix emulation colors to yellow.
– Added different Bat-Vehicles for higher level combos (bottom lanes
advance combo levels).
– Got rid of the delay that happens when the mystery effect first runs
– Reworked tournament standings display effects for LCD.
– Rework ball search, device malfunction, pinball missing display effects
– Added correct information for multiball multiplier.
– Added rules to pre-batcave sequence (gordon target hit before making
the first shot in a major villain mode):
+2x bonus for each target hit.
+1x multiball multiplier when completed.
– Fixed coin debounce times for DBV.
– Spaced out and eventually terminated the “player X, you’re up” speech
– Added info for pop bumper target.
– Added adjustment for bottom lane completions for next combo level.
– Remove additional hits for pop bumper target (one target hit increases
the pop bumper values).
– Replaced riddler/joker clips in attract mode with a clips that does not
have them talking.
– Batphone hurry-up background display effect would always play the Alfred
intro, even if it had already been played. This has been corrected.
– Fixed a bug in the auto-percentaged extra ball module that would
sometimes set the extra ball value (combos, major villains) to an out
of range value.
– Added Batgirl animated intro to attract mode. This is displayed whenever
Batgirl is seen anywhere in the previously played game (Villain Escape).
– Added 2x major villain mode scores for completing the Batcave sequence
(Penguin VUK -> Left Loop (Orange Arrows) before making the first shot
in a major villain mode).
– Batcave sequence combo shot is now timed.
– Fixed issues with villain vision backgrounds and game over (tilt showing
at game over).
– Fixed issues with the villain vision effect system that was causing
some effects to not run or hang around for too long.
– Added episode-specific batphone hurry-up video clips.
– Corrected word Umbrella in artwork.
– Fixed a bug with the mystery speech that was causing some speech to be
requested when it should not have been.
– Added ball save and outlane drain speech.
– Reworked the batphone hurry-up so the hurry-up clips are retrieved
from the individual episodes.
– Blink shot multiplier target lamp to indicate the number of shots
– Restart short plunge skill shot if ball returns to the shooter lane.
– Skill shot is now not started if the super skill shot is running.
– Reworked attract mode HSTD displays.
– Reworked the attract mode custom message.
– Replaced sounds for extra ball.
– Implemented a short version of extra ball that runs during multiball.
– Implemented lock out of completed villains for super skill shot
Fun With Bonus is the home of the semi-coherent, misguided ramblings of professional and amateur pinball players.