I’ll tell you why it was so difficult to hit the 2-way combo on The Shadow at IFPA 9. It’s because the upper right area of the game was dark, so you couldn’t see very much. It was so dark that when you hit the left orbit, the ball would seem to magically reappear down the right orbit. You know… like The Shadow does in that movie. Good luck reacting fast enough to hit the inner loop.
- Buffalo Pinball vs. Ghostbusters Pinball Arcade Wizard Goals (in real life) Views: 37
- Pinball Profile: Joshua Henderson Views: 21
- DPO Expo 2017: Spaceship Edition Views: 15
- Little Punk People’s ELLIOTT FULLAM Visits STEPHEN KEELER’s Rock Fantasy Record Store Views: 15
- Bro, do you even bust bones? Views: 14