A dangerous shot that often leads to a drain if missed, but is important to make often in order do well in the game.
Examples of Kill Shots:
- Reversal of Fortune heads SDTM
The opening soft plunge on Whirlwind!
- Everything is bad: Targets-SDTM, Slingshots-to-outlane, plunging straight for the left outlane
Warp Ramp on Star Trek: TNG and Star Trek Stern
- Reversal of Fortune heads to the right outlane, good luck!
Right Ramp on Iron Man
- Reversal of Fortune can head to the left outlane, good luck!
Center Ramp on Attack From Mars
- Reversal of Fortune heads SDTM if the ball doesn’t hit the rubber. If it does hit the rubber, then hello right outlane.
(Players will learn about these soon…)
- Reversal of Fortune heads SDTM if the ball doesn’t make it to the mid-ramp ball deflection gate
Drac Target on Retro Atomic Zombie Adventureland
- Direct hits can repel the ball SDTM at a super high rate of speed
See more of the New Pinball Dictionary