A dangerous shot that often leads to a drain if missed, but is important to make often in order do well in the game.
Examples of Kill Shots:
The Center Ramp on Spider-Man
- Reversal of Fortune heads SDTM
The opening soft plunge on Whirlwind!
- Everything is bad: Targets-SDTM, Slingshots-to-outlane, plunging straight for the left outlane
Warp Ramp on Star Trek: TNG and Star Trek Stern
- Reversal of Fortune heads to the right outlane, good luck!
Right Ramp on Iron Man
- Reversal of Fortune can head to the left outlane, good luck!
Center Ramp on Attack From Mars
- Reversal of Fortune heads SDTM if the ball doesn’t hit the rubber. If it does hit the rubber, then hello right outlane.
(Players will learn about these soon…)
Jetstar Coaster Ramp on Retro Atomic Zombie Adventureland
- Reversal of Fortune heads SDTM if the ball doesn’t make it to the mid-ramp ball deflection gate
Drac Target on Retro Atomic Zombie Adventureland
- Direct hits can repel the ball SDTM at a super high rate of speed
See more of the New Pinball Dictionary