An injury sustained specifically because of pinball.
This can include maladies suffered due to playing pinball or through the effort of supporting the hobby or the sport of pinball.
Examples of Pinjuries include but are certainly not limited to the following:
- Spraining a wrist due to too many slap saves, or bang backs, or death saves for that matter
- Accidents that can occur due to moving many machines, especially over a short period of time
- Hmm, that soldering iron tends to get pretty hot. Should be more careful in the future.
- Bending over for a low viewing angle? The lower back tends to dislike that.
- Be careful after levelling those games. Don’t bash your head on the underside of the game when you get back up.
- The overall physical and mental effects of running popular pinball tournaments
What are other example of Pinjuries you have suffered in the spirit of pinball?
(Hat tip to: Elizabeth Cromwell)
See more at the New Pinball Dictionary.
SSB is the editor of the website Fun With Bonus, home of the semi-coherent, misguided ramblings of a journeyman professional/amateur pinball player.