- To exhibit outstanding ball control, especially when multiple balls are trapped on the same flipper
- Also known as: Shatzing, Shatz-Tap
- To perform a Shatz-pot while playing Jack*Bot
- See also: Super Shatz*Bot
- To have two balls (let’s label them “x” and “y”) trapped on the same flipper, tap ball x into the air, hit the jackpot with ball y and regain control of ball x.
- When playing Jack*Bot, to have two balls (again, let’s label them “x” and “y”) trapped on the same flipper, tap ball x into the air, hit one eye for a Jack*Bot with ball y and then shoot ball x into the other eye within 1.5 seconds.
Just in case you don’t know who Neil Shatz is, this convenient video made by Trailer Tom will help you out.