- Sounds you may not have heard
- The original Dialed IN! out-of-mode music
- The Bo Diddley Beat
- How Michigan State University is involved
- The original Dialed IN! out-of-mode music take 2
- The Dialed IN! lyrics
- The Showdown music analyzed!
- David’s origin story
- LASER WAR – Shoot the ion cannon!
- A Family Guy duet
- Sing along in Klingon
- Lexy Lightspeed
- Hobbit post-mortem
- Alien – Ambush Multiball Autopsy
If you’ve been playing pinball or arcade games anytime in the past 35 years or so, you’ve probably come across some of David Thiel’s work. He’s been a part of Gottlieb’s team in the early 80s and was responsible for the music and sounds in games such as Reactor, Q-Bert, and has most recently been involved in the pinball industry on titles like JJP Dialed In, The Hobbit, Heighway Pinball’s Alien, JJP’s upcoming Pirates of the Caribbean, and more! This is our final Vancouver FlipOut 2017 Speaker session video. Enjoy!
Fun With Bonus is the home of the semi-coherent, misguided ramblings of professional and amateur pinball players.