Welcome to the ninth season of the
Jersey Pinball Association PinGolf Tournament.
More info at
Time for a check in with the current tournament standings. Kevin Smigel once again has taken the lead, but it is still early in the qualifying period. No one expects 14 to be the best qualifying score by the end of the season, especially after we have the PinGolf Saturday events.
Since the software update on X-Men happened after the start of the qualifying period, the target score of 20 million still stands. However, due to the fact that the software increases scoring opportunities in the game, 20 million just became a much easier score to achieve … if you don’t screw it up.
The JPA PinGolf Tournament is WPPR certified! All players who participate will receive
World Pinball Ranking Points based on how well they finish.
You can be ranked among the best pinball players in the world!
Target Scores: These games have been at Eight on the Break and may be used in the competition. Players choose 5 of the available games to form a PinGolf entry. Games below that are in bold print are currently available at Eight on the Break Arcade.
- Addams Family – 100,000,000
- Attack From Mars – 2,500,000,000
- Corvette – 800,000,000
- Demolition Man – 750,000,000
- Fish Tales – 120,000,000
- Flintstones – 360,000,000
- Getaway (lightning flippers) – 60,000,000
- Johnny Mnemonic – 3,500,000,000
- Lord of the Rings – 28,000,000
- Monster Bash – 24,000,000
- Mousin’ Around – 5,000,000
- No Good Gofers – 16,000,000
- Road Show – 500,000,000
- Shadow – 480,000,000
- Starship Troopers – 75,000,000
- Star Trek: The Next Generation – 875,000,000
- Terminator 3 – 70,000,000
- Transformers – 20,000,000
- TRON: Legacy – 25,000,000
- Twilight Zone – 320,000,000
- Whirlwind – 5,000,000
- Whitewater – 175,000,000
- World Poker Tour – 28,000,000
- X-Men – 20,000,000
The Five Aces Prize!
Any player who gets Five Aces
on one PinGolf entry will receive
a personalized “Spring 2013
JPA PinGolf Perfection” Hoodie!
Limit of one “Five Aces Prize” per player.
First and second place finishers will receive a free PAPA 16 division entry!
Thanks to Mark Steinman @PAPAPinball
*JPA League Member’s Bonus!*
Your first entry is free!
All league members will receive their first JPA PinGolf entry free. Your free entry must be the first entry used. You have until the end of the PinGolf season to use your free entry. If you do not use your free entry, you will simply be tied for last place with the maximum score of 35 Pin-strokes.