Pinball terms used by the pinball gaming community which may or may not be a part of the official pinball lexicon. Besides, some of these terms are just made-up… ^_^ If you have a suggestion for a nomination to the New Pinball Dictionary, or you would like to support, “second”, or improve something that has already been nominated, you can do any one of the following:
- Post the nomination on TILTForums: http://tiltforums.com/t/the-new-pinball-dictionary/1373
- Highly recommended!
- Follow me on Twitter @FunWithBonus and post a @reply to me with hashtag #NewPinballDictionary
- Like the Facebook page on Fun With Bonus and make a post to the page with your suggestion
- Request to join the Facebook group Fun With Bonus and make a post there with your nomination
- Post the nomination on Pinside: /forum/topic/the-new-pinball-dictionary
- Post the nomination on reddit: /r/pinballdictionary
- Follow me on tumblr on FunWithBonus.org and post a reply on my ask page with your suggestion
I will note the Nominators and Supporters on each entry when available. The more support an entry gets, the more likely it will be inducted and get a separate post as a New Pinball Dictionary entry. Thanks for your contributions!
Crank It Down / Crank It Off